1. Relevant administrative qualifications and / or experience.
2. High level of interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
3. Demonstrated experience with a range of computer software packages.
4. Demonstrated high-level written and oral communication skills.
5. Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills.
6. Demonstrated time-management skills and the ability to apply problem-solving skills.
7. Demonstrated ability to successfully undertake duties and achieve agreed objectives within a team environment as well as independently applying own initiative.
8. Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of EEO, WHS, risk management, quality assurance and records management requirements as they relate to this position.
9. Current NSW drivers license with own registered & insured vehicle
10. Current National Police Check
1. Understanding of the health or aged care sector
Applicants are required to submit a current resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload an application through our website.
NB: applications not addressing the selection criteria will not be accepted.
For additional information please contact Chief Financial Officer, Richard Parramon on 1300 698 693 or email@example.com