Home Nursing Group staff recognised with bonus and pay increase

Home Nursing Group delivers important in-home care services to members of our community on a daily basis and our dedicated team of staff are the backbone of our high-quality service.

Home Nursing Group staff member, Stewart Negus, has been working as part of our care team in Port Macquarie and says the role has been extremely rewarding.

“The people you care for make the job a really enjoyable experience and staff are highly valued by clients as well as by Home Nursing Group.
In recognition of the incredible work of the team, staff members recently received a $500 bonus.

In addition to this, Home Nursing Group is increasing staff pay rates by 3.75%, which combined with the recent minimum wage increase of 1.75%, amounts to a total increase of 5.5% for care staff.

Home Nursing Group has previously paid staff above award wages and this pay increase makes our staff some of the industry’s best paid.
Stewart says the bonus and the pay rise is a proactive endorsement of staff.

“As a staff member, it makes you feel very valued for the contribution you’re making, to be recognised and remunerated well for doing a good job.”

“I’ve had a long career and Home Nursing Group has been one of my best work experiences. They offer an inclusive, diverse workplace and are continuously trying to improve the way they operate, which is very motivating.”

“I’d recommend a role at Home Nursing Group to anyone looking for their next career move.”

If you enjoy caring for people and want to work in a positive, team-based environment, visit www.homenursinggroup.com.au/about-us/careers/ to apply for an open position or submit your expression of interest.

Back to News